This is the first day of our new life together. We are the really short people having fun.
yay!! I am so glad that you joined our blogging circle! can't wait to check in on your lives to see all that you do. blogging is great for nosy people like me. love you guys! - amy
ummmm, nosy huh. I would rather be thought of as "interested friends". Ok, your right, were just nosy!I like this whole blogging thing... maybe I will make one for myself...katie holden
Ok... why don't you post anything since the wedding? what in the world have you been doing the past week and a half?! Geez.-rm
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yay!! I am so glad that you joined our blogging circle! can't wait to check in on your lives to see all that you do. blogging is great for nosy people like me. love you guys! - amy
ummmm, nosy huh. I would rather be thought of as "interested friends". Ok, your right, were just nosy!
I like this whole blogging thing... maybe I will make one for myself...
katie holden
Ok... why don't you post anything since the wedding? what in the world have you been doing the past week and a half?! Geez.
-rm
Post a Comment