Jeff giving instructions to Chase and Amy for the Wii Olympics.
First let me say that I cancelled my birthday because I didn't want to turn 30 this year. So, the evening before my birthday Dana took me out to the Olive Garden for dinner. When we got home I walked into the house and heard "SURPRISE"! Dana planned a birthday party for me and I was COMPLETELY unaware. I thought we were just going to come home to a quiet evening. As you can see the house was decorated and lots of people came over. Thanks to everyone who was there to help bring me into my 30's. :)
Jen, Amy, Caleb, Megan and John had a sleep over and sang Happy Birthday to me first thing in the morning... yeah, that was great since I'm such a morning person. My mom made her homemade cinnamon rolls for me to pop in the oven that morning for my birthday breakfast. It was delicious!
We spent my actual birthday in Grand Ledge with my parents helping them paint their kitchen and dining room. Looks great now! We went out to dinner at Houllahan's... which was very tasty. All in all it was a nice birthday weekend. Ugh... I'm old! (but at 40 I'm sure I'll wish for the day when I was 30, so I better be happy about it now while I can)

1 comments:
happy 30th b-day Katie!!! :)
Post a Comment