CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tortilla Flats and Sedona

Despite me being sick the whole time we were in Arizona, I felt a bit better on occasion, so we ventured out to see the sights. Here we are on our way to Tortilla Flats... a tiny little town in the mountains. The drive was amazingly beautiful.

We stopped by the side of the highway after I insisted that I needed more pictures of the wonderful view. The whole time we were there it never got above 65 degrees.

This is Sedona... known for it's very red rocks. I was surprised to find that it was off the beaten path... a small town that turned very touristy. It would have been great to hike up some of the mountains or do some mountain biking, but I wasn't feeling that great yet.

The pictures just don't capture the size and the beauty.

Here's me and my awesome sister-in-law Denise. It was great to spend more time with her!

1 comments:

Anthony, Natalie, and Anna Mae said...

Katie Shrock! This is Natalie(Hatcher)Rupard. I can't believe that I found your blog. How are you doing? I'm hope we can catch up sometime on what's going on. I live in Kentucky right now and Anthony and I have an 8 month old little girl named Anna. I want to know what is going on with you, so send me an email at natalie_rupard@georgetowncollege.edu.

Natalie