CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 02, 2009

Patio Project

Over 1,000 bricks delivered to our driveway... and I hauled most of them in a wheel barrow myself... Dana did help some, but that was mainly my task. :)


Dana dug out this whole area in preparation for the pavers to be laid.

This was after we spent a full Saturday hauling and paving bricks... we were SO sore that night and we weren't even done yet!

This is how far we got on Sunday afternoon after we ran out of bricks. Back to Menards to get the last amount... or so we thought. We've had to make two other trips... ugh!

Here is Dana's amazing talent displayed. He has some edging pieces to cut yet and has to lay the tops on the retaining wall... but still looks awesome! :) It's been a lot of work and I give him all the credit for it! I love this guy!

1 comments:

anne said...

It looks fantastic! Great work! Am very jealous of the fab patio... :) And the space to have such a fab patio!