CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Traverse City 2010

EMPIRE DUNE... 450 feet drop from the top down to Lake Michigan... let this be a reminder of why we live in the state of Michigan... perfect, amazing, natural beauty.


Top of Sleeping Bear Sand Dune climb... here is where I realized how out of shape I am, even though I chase Nick around all the time.

Dana on the trail to Lake Michigan from Sleeping Bear Dune climb... it was a long way so we quit half way into it. Notice the little tanker out on the water.

Me having to rest at the top of the dune climb. Little Glen Lake in front of me. Another reminder of why we live in Michigan. Beauty is everywhere.

Dana and I took a long weekend trip up to Traverse City... our first alone time since Nick came to live with us. My parents graciously offered to watch Nick so we could get away. It was an awesome trip... lots of relaxing and dune climbing (not so relaxing). I'll never ceased to be amazed at how beautiful creation is... I think I could sit on a dune and stare at Lake Michigan for hours and be perfectly content... soaking in the freshness around me.

1 comments:

LINUX FONT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.